Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have a Cannon PIXMA MA410 printer/scanner. The scanner

Customer Question
stopped working. In the...
Have a Cannon PIXMA MA410 printer/scanner. The scanner stopped working. In the window is says"PC Scan STANDBYE" How do I get scanner to work. The copier works.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome Chuck

If PC scan standby is displayed on the LCD after you press the SCAN button, please press the Menu button to display the screen for selecting where you will save the data by following the steps below:

1. Use the button to select PC, then press the OK button.

2. Use the button to select the PC to forward the scanned data, then press the OK button. If you select Local (USB) in the Select PC screen, the data is forwarded to the USB-connected computer.

3. Use the button to select the document type, then press the OK button.

4. Press the Settings button to adjust the settings as necessary.

5. Load the original document on the Platen Glass or in the ADF.

6. Press the Color button for color scanning, or the Black button for black & white scanning.

Can you then Scan?

Please let me know