Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Faxes received and copies coming out blank

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
1/26/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Sid.

I will do my very best to help you with this, at a fraction of the cost you'd pay a local tech to come out. Just as with a repair shop, if it turns out that further parts or repairs are required, I would still wish to be credited for my time. We are independent techs here working on our own time, and I would not be willing to provide a free service, regardless of outcome.

Assuming you wish to continue with that understanding:

What is the make/model of the printer?

Thank you for your help but it has started to print again so I will not require any assistant

You're welcome.