Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have Konica Minolta Pro C6000L, it shows error 2424, Could…

Customer Question
I have Konica Minolta...

I have Konica Minolta Biz Pro C6000L, it shows error 2424, Could you help me with this? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

After we printed 200 copies of booklet, when i resend another 200 copies to the machine the error code shows up. i have tried reset System setting / 01 Software Dispsw setting, after that, the machine did adjust, but after this code still show up

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Office Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

We are in rush :( the project is for a customer's event which will be held tomorrow afternoon.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
Ihave paid
how are going to answer my question?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am in rush, and paid, where are you?
1/16/2016
Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Konica Minolta?

Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?

Thank you

Tech Michael

about 2 year, Yes, it printed 300K click, I ma not quite sure if this happened.

Hi thanks for that information.

This error means this unit needs service. It basically amounts to a tune up is all.

This error will happens when parts get dusty and slightly out of alignment. Its normal for this to happen after so many prints;-)

The cost is minimal and you can find a good local printer/ copier repair tech to come out to fix this for you by performing a Yahoo or Google search for Copier repair near (your town and state). It shouldn't take long so low labor cost as well.

I wish I better news for you I really do, but the error yo have really isn't too bad at all;-)'

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice Saturday!

Tech Michael

Thanks, ***** ***** is that, now it's weekend, we need to deliver the work today, is there any we we can have it work? after we can do service. Thanks

Hi In this case, a copier tech will need to do this because specialized tools are needed to reset the system after the adjustments are made and the unit is cleaned internally. This wont take long and you can likely get someone to come out today even though its Saturday if you really cant live without the machine today;-)

I wish I had better news I do. I do know its not a very expensive fix.

Thank you

Tech Michael

is there any way we can have the machine work? now it's weekend, no one works, but we have to deliver the job for an event :(

Hi unfortunately there is no way to get the unit past this point until the unit has been serviced. You can try one thing, that sometimes works. Unplug the unit from power for 30 full minutes and let me know if it re starts for now, even if it does it will only work for a few days at most before the error returns, but it is worth a shot;-)

Please remember to rate my service kindly.Thank you

Tech Michael

did you mean unplug the machine for 30 minutes?

Hi YES ;-)