Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

I have a new fax Brother 575 and when I try to fax a

Customer Question
document it appears to connect...
I have a new fax Brother 575 and when I try to fax a document it appears to connect and send the document but then stop and message says unable to send. The report printout says to try again later but also says NG Poor Line Condition. Please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Office Equipment
12/1/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) Is this a dedicated fax line, or a shared voice/fax line?
2) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)
3) Do you have dsl service on the same line?

Russell H., Service Tech.