Engineer John C
Engineer John C, Equipment Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

My Sharp MX2600 n comes up with error: "H5-01"...I cleared a

Customer Question

my Sharp MX2600 n comes up with error: "H5-01"...I cleared a paper jam, but still no printing...this message keeps blocking jobs
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Engineer John C replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Once you clear the paper jam properly, please follow the steps below:

1- Put it in 'Copy' mode
2- Press on the keypad: P * C * 14
3- Click Execute and press 'Yes'
4- Then press the 'Copy' tab.
5- This should reset the menu and jam condition.

Please let me know if it worked!

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====