Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

C8000 - the bottom unit of the humidifying section is not

Customer Question

c8000 - the bottom unit of the humidifying section is not coming on. Out put check
turns the motors on. Main control board has be checked and is OK. ????
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Can you explain this a little more please? The humidification option was optional on these models which it seems like you got, but it is meant to stop paper curling. Is the paper curling? Does it give you an error at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not theHM101 it is the unit RU508 I just called it that. It is bottom unit. The top half comes on and bottom does not. Which causes a paper jam as the sheet goes into the bottom unit. There is no humidification unit on this unit. All the motors run on a output check. The bottom part does not come on with start up. Help???????
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi different expert here, I am Tech Michael,

is the only problem you are seeming to have is with the humidifier section?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Also how old is your Biz Hub?

And does it get a lot of use?

Thanks

Tech Michael