Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

Cs-2030 copystar message says close second left cover its

Customer Question

cs-2030 copystar message says close second left cover its closed need advice
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is sunday are you closed?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can assist you with your question.

This could be a damaged sensor for the left cover. Did you have a problem like a paper jam prior to this problem?

Please check around the door for a sensor that should detect whether the panel is closed. It's possible that the sensor has just been dislodged. If the door sensor is in place, then it may need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thank you I will check this evening when I get to the rink
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if it needs to be replaced how can we order that part

Do you have a local repair service that you use? One place you can get the parts is Precision Roller. Here is there web site.

http://bitli.es/3msP1g

There are many others, but the company above usually has stock and pretty good pricing.

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok we can not find a sensor, can you please advise where it might be...we are not seeing anything

Here is an exploded diagram of the printer.

http://bitli.es/Y3kFys

Part number 25 on page 34 shows the sensor. The same sensor is used throughout different points on the printer.