Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Can I, if so how do I, scan a document (Canon MG5320), type

Customer Question

Can I, if so how do I, scan a document (Canon MG5320), type on the document (Win 7 and Microsoft works) then print the filled document ?
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Open MSPAINT (click start, type in mspaint and press enter)

Then click on File, Scan and let it scan in. It is then a picture file and within MS Paint you can then click on the Text Box control, add a text box and type in it.

You cannot within Works as it is not able to handle Picture files. This is what MSPaint does for you

Else you can insert the scan as a picture in MS Works, but then you can only type around the picture, not directly onto it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you