Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

I have a xerox 8580 dn getting maintenance kit error message.

Customer Question
Any way to get past...
I have a xerox 8580 dn getting maintenance kit error message. Any way to get past this until new kit come in?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
7/16/2015
Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.How old is your Xeorox unit? Thank you for choosing Just Answer.
Less than a year old
Hi thank you for your patience with us;-)This is indicating that the unit requires service with the kit soon if it still operational, sort of like a check engine light in a car.there really isn't a way around this no bypass for this condition as something that is part of the kit could be not working at all.But its good if you have already ordered the kit, if you need help with the best place to get that etc or help installing the items please let me know.Also please rate my service to you kindly and I will be here when you have the kit or to answer any additional questions you may have. There is no additional cost to rate me kindly.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician