Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Konica minolt hub c353 reads on details screen stop print

Customer Question

konica minolt biz hub c353 reads on details screen stop print and we are unable to make any copies etc
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know as soon as possible a customer will be here for a loan appointment shortly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
reads when trying to copy
"stop print " in printer job details when copying and when online to print for lap top reads offline
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please help where did you go ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
anyone there ?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The imaging unit life setting may need to be set to non-stop. Try this sequence, to do so:
STOP
0
0
STOP
0
1
STOP
0
C
may be the sequence you need to do - once.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello how do I enter that code to reset that. I found that code online too but I have no idea where to enter it . Thank you
I think you would need to enter it on the BizHub's controls themselves.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am tech Michael, It appears that the last expert opted out for some reason?I will send you an offer for a phone call if you accept that I will call you at your convenience;-)Thank you and sorry for the delay.Tech Michael