Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I'm Enrique. I've lost the manual of my Xerox 6020. How

Customer Question
Hi I'm Enrique. I've lost...
Hi I'm Enrique. I've lost the manual of my Xerox 6020. How can get one? or at least the principal instructions to use it.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
Just in case! The Xerox 6020 is an electronic typewriter and I need an instruction manual
7/2/2015
Technician: Engineer John C, Equipment Expert replied 3 years ago
Engineer John C
Engineer John C, Equipment Expert
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Sir/Madam, I know you would like a quick solution on this, and I would love nothing better than to get you one, but this machine (Xerox Memorywriter 6020) is 30 years old and no longer supported by Xerox. I was not successful in finding and old manual either.
Is there any specific issue with it? Please let me know.
===
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
====