Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My fax machine beeps 3 beeps when I try to use it. I can't…

Customer Question
My fax machine beeps 3...
My fax machine beeps 3 beeps when I try to use it. I can't copy or fax. It just beeps.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Office Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/19/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) Is this a dedicated fax line, or a shared voice/fax line?2) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)3) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 4) Make/model of the machine?
I believe it is a shared voice/fax line.
It is a landline from AT&T.
I do noy hace dsl service
It is a Brother Intellifax 2820
What do you see on the display screen of the brother?If someone tries to send you a fax, what happens?
Hello Nathan,
Thank you but I solved my own problem. I will not need your help.
Evelyn
I'm glad to hear it is working, Evelyn. Have a good day,Nathan