Office Equipment

Ask an Office Equipment Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Office Equipment

I have a CL7200 with an SC 542 error code. I already know that

that means that there's a...
I have a CL7200 with an SC 542 error code. I already know that that means that there's a problem with the fuses. I can't get service here in St. Louis; one person (with Ricoh) can do the work but not provide the part; the other guy can apparently do both but doesn't answer my calls anymore. (Not complaining; just giving you background.) I've found out that, if I shell out a little cash, I can just find a new unit (Fuser Fixer Unit 402307, 402-307) on EBay. What I need to know is, how, on a Ricoh Aficio CL7200, one manages to get to the Fuser Unit. I've taken off the back plate; there all I see are more plates.
11/9/2014
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
The most complete instructions are in the service manual.
I don't really endorse people that charge money for these since it's not theirs to sell, but the only downloadable one I have found so far is a few dollars to download:
http://bitli.es/M1wbt4
I will let you know if I can find something else.
EDIT: Found it. Use this link instead
http://bitli.es/LIenic
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician