Office Equipment

Xp600 epsom not able to scan from computer, will scan to sard…

Xp600 epsom not able to...
Xp600 epsom not able to scan from computer, will scan to sard inserted into printer/scanner... Read full answer
Xp600 epsom not able to scan from computer, will scan to sard inserted into printer/scanner
11/12/2013
Viet - Office Tech
Viet - Office Tech, Technician

Hello Chris! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Is there any error or message when scanning?

Are you still able to print from the computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you,

I am using windows 7 , system keeps telling me the scanner is not connected but I can print from the computer.

I am not able to do chat

Have you tried to uninstall the Epson printer program from control panel, then restart the computer, then reinstall it?

Or with remote support, I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer, so you do not need to do try yourself.

Please let me know. Thank you

I dont want to sing up for monthly payments but am happy to pay for a session is this possible?

Yes, it's a one-time support session per your request. Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then I will help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=fe27cd29-47ce-458c-9b81-18c6472ad7ce

Thank you

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer and the problems are still the same.

the Join session doesnt seem to be working

If you click on Start, All programs, Accessories, Paint
, then click on the tiny menu icon or down arrow icon at the upper left corner
, then see if it lets you click on Scan from scanner or camera..., then scan.

Thank you

Option is there but greyed out

Option is there but greyed out

Sorry, let me connect to your computer and check/fix the issue now okay? Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-itstuff/
Viet - Office Tech
Viet - Office Tech, Technician
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Need help. I am trying to connect a Epson Perfection V370
Need help. I am trying to connect a Epson Perfection V370 Photo device to my computer which operates on Windows 10. … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
How do I scan, Epsom XP-235 just a year old, PC Windows 10,
how do I scan JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is? Customer: Epsom XP-235 just a year old JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)?… read more
Senior Engineer,
My brother gave me his V500 scanner (he bought an upgrade)
My brother gave me his V500 scanner (he bought an upgrade) and I'm scanning a few 35mm slides. I'm using Windows 10 but cannot figure out how to send the scans to a specific folder in order that I can… read more
technicalcat
technicalcat
Stop searching for answers—
When I try to scan a document from my Kyocera printer to my
When I try to scan a document from my Kyocera printer to my computer is responds "scanner is busy" but the scanner is not busy. … read more
IT Manager,
Cannon MB2360 Printer/Scanner - Using Lenovo windows 10 Desk
Cannon MB2360 Printer/Scanner - Using Lenovo windows 10 Desk top computer. The resolution and colouring of the scanned photo image is very poor when using Windows Fax and Scan. Direct scanning from Pr… read more
technicalcat
technicalcat
My mx330 scanner is not working, the prnter is working
the prnter is working great. however its not scanning. … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have pixma mg 7120. windows 10 operating system. I can
I have pixma mg 7120. windows 10 operating system. I can print but not scan. This is new yesterday. I click on document scan in Quick menu, the screen says "scanner warming up" and after 2 or 3 minute… read more
Rusty
Rusty
Audio Video Technician,
I'm trying to scan using my canon imageclass mf4150 to my
I'm trying to scan using my canon imageclass mf4150 to my mac using os maverick - can't get it to find the scanner.… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Canon mf8580cdw not scanning on mulitple wireless computers.
canon mf8580cdw not scanning on mulitple wireless computers. i have to hook up each computer to the machine each time i want to scan a document. this can't be possible?… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
How can I have five pictures loaded onto the scanner glass
How can I have five pictures loaded onto the scanner glass at one time just scan into one .jpg file instead of five separate jpg files?… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
My printer is out of ink and it has effected the scanner i
My printer is out of ink and it has effected the scanner i cant scan because the printer is in use… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
I have a MX870 on a wireless network that works great as a
I have a MX870 on a wireless network that works great as a printer. I can also use it as a scanner by using several scanning software but when I try to use the MP Navigator 3.1 it tells me that the pr… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
My Epsom printer, XP-700 is not scanning an A4 sheet entirely.
My Epsom printer, XP-700 is not scanning an A4 sheet entirely. It does a section but not the rest. How can I resolve this?… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Hi, my HP Photosmart Premium only scans in JPEG format to a
Hi, my HP Photosmart Premium only scans in JPEG format to a removable USB storage device I need it to a) save scans in PDF format b) save direct to my computer / desktop, using the cable that connects… read more
Viet - Office Tech
Viet - Office Tech
Technician,
I have an epsom swmart pannel and it all works except coppy.
I have an epsom swmart pannel and it all works except coppy. it worked last week as I copied some things for my wife. ITsays the program is not on my system and to insert disc into cd rom but I used i… read more
Viet - Office Tech
Viet - Office Tech
Technician,
I too get the scanner failure message. I tried the unplug
I too get the scanner failure message. I tried the unplug for 30 minutes to no avail. I do note that the scanner light is not going on during the mechanical sweep of the scanner.… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
iR 5000, scans and copies just fine. Scanner works just fine
iR 5000, scans and copies just fine. Scanner works just fine through ethernet cable through a router. I am running Windows XP and iR5000 software. However, I can't it to print documents from my comput… read more
Carl L
Carl L
Master Technician,
MP 970 ij combo with scanner. The latter has decided not to
MP 970 ij combo with scanner. The latter has decided not to scan. Message indicated the system could not find the scanner, or the lockout switch was incorrect. Not so. Device Manager reports scanner i… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,