AlexT
AlexT, Doctor
Experience:  Attending Physician
105087038

I received my results of a pelvic exam thru my online

I received my results of a pelvic exam thru my online portal. It states that my uterus is measuring 6 weeks. Does that mean I'm pregnant? My urine text is negative. I just did ibe.
JA: How many weeks are you? What are all the medications you're using?
Customer: I wasn't aware I was pregnant. I had been trying for months already
JA: Are you taking any vitamins? How frequently per week do you exercise?
Customer: No to neither Am I pregnant
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm Dr. Alex, a US trained and licensed physician and I'm here to help you today. I'm reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly

Would you be able to upload a copy or picture of the results?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
of course
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did all three screenshots upload?

There's only 2 screenshots. I see the reading you are referring to. You are not pregnant if your pregnancy test is negative. There might have been some confusion as to why the ultrasound was ordered. Generally the ordering physician puts a reason why the ultrasound is ordered so that the radiologist knows what they are looking for. Sometimes when no reason is given (or not enough information is given in the order), the radiologist will cover their backs and place a read that is more general. If it was not clear from the ultrasound order what the ordering physician was looking for and whether or not you were pregnant, the radiologist placed that measurement to cover themselves in case you were pregnant. If your pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant. Additionally, since there are no other findings on the ultrasound that would indicate you are pregnant (a pregnancy would be visible by 6 weeks), you are definitely not pregnant.

Why was the ultrasound ordered in the first place?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Pelvic and penerial pain
Ok I saw the 3rd image. There’s nothing abnormal about your ultrasound. If you took a pregnancy test and it is negative, you are not pregnant
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you
You’re very welcome