OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My girlfriend says her pelvic parts hurt. Really bad pains…

Customer Question
My girlfriend says her...

My girlfriend says her pelvic parts hurt

Doctor's Assistant: How old is your girlfriend? What symptoms is she having?

Really bad pains not even touching her vagina

Doctor's Assistant: When was her last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

Everything came out good i can probably put it in Mabe two inches thin it hurts her

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in her medical history you think the doctor should know?

We had everything checked

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/11/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 11 days ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Your girlfriend's symptoms sound like she has developed a vaginal infection. This would make her vagina inflamed and painful, preventing comfortable sex.

The infection could be fungal or bacterial but bacterial is more likely since that causes more pain.

Please consult a doctor for a checkup and antibiotics.

Meanwhile, please ask her to take Aleve or Advil tablets to decrease the inflammation and pain.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more information.
If not, please click on a positive rating (5 stars) to leave feedback.
Thank you.