OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

What to do when ruin is just pouring out and you can’t

Customer Question
What to do when...

What to do when ruin is just pouring out and you can’t controli it..?

Doctor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Urinalysis I am incontenent I’m 82 years old but this is obsessive as I stand up it just pours out of and I can’t control it .ive had to change my clothes three times yesterday and I think I’m starting it again?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I’ve seen a doctor yesterday and had lab tests. im on metoprolol 25mg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Lisinopril 20mg,metformin 500mg,nitroglycerin patch,atrovastatin 10mg ,aspirin 81mg, gabapentin 100mg 3/daily, pantoprazole 40mg

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: OB GYN
6/1/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 21 days ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can I ask how long have you had this problem? Apart from the urine analysis did you get any other tests done? Also was the urinalysis normal? can you attach a picture of the results of the urinalysis here?