OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

It's on the lips of my vagina I may have cut it while

Customer Question
It's white on the...

It's white on the lips of my vagina I may have cut it while shaving

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine for years is just on one side of the lips of my vagina

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I'm very healthy

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: OB GYN
6/1/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 24 days ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Can I send you a picture of it

How old are you?

Since has the area been white? When did you cut it?

Is the surrounding area red and painful?

Any swelling?

Please post a picture.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How do I post a picture for you to see it
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It's not red it's not swollen it's just on the outer lips is white and kind of hard
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I'm 58 years old

Please take a picture with your phone. There s a link on the dialogue box to post the picture. If you ar eon a desktop computer, copy paste the photo from your phone to the computer and then post it from the computer.