OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] I was on Primpak C for 10 years .i was very…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I was on...
Second opinion] I was on Primpak C for 10 years .i was very happy till it was discontinued last summer in uk. My Gp put me on Femoston 1/10 but after 4 months my hair started falling dawn dramatically till now. I stopped it and don�t know what to do. I need to come back to substitute or another alternative to primpak c. Please can you help?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
5/31/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Vakul Aren

Hello, I am Dr. Aren,I have over 37 years of clinical experience,I will help with your query. Primpak C has been discontinued,hence you will need alternatives which your GP can prescribe,they are Elleste Duet , 1 and 2 mgms. The 2mgm dose is preferable.

You will need to be put on this and monitored by your GP for any problem after substitution ,in all probability this should resolve your issues.

Please rate my answer as 5 stars(stars are above and to the right of your box) ,thank you.