OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm trying to figure out if I should take plan or not. after…

Customer Question
I'm trying to figure...

I'm trying to figure out if I should take plan b or not. after sex the condom came up with me, but I wasn't fully inside of me. I pulled it down, but accidentally touched my vagina after. I am already struggling with exceptionally high progesterone levels and hormonal imbalance, and honestly I imagine its ok, but I don't want to take this if its not necessary?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes, and great other than the imbalance

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No ok thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
5/29/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If you did not have unprotected penetration and/or an ejaculation inside your vagina, then taking the Plan B is not necessary.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

Thank you, I’m just concerned because I did touch the inside a little before touching my vagina but you’re saying no need for concern?

That will not cause conception, you do not need to be worried about pregnancy with this trivial encounter.