OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been trying to conceive for over a month now, and i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have been trying to conceive for over a month now, and i have been keeping track of fertility etc. i just recently finished my fertile window a few days ago.. and after intercourse today i started bleeding quite a bit..

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes, my OBGYN recently retired. And i haven’t had any problems in the past health wise.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I once had chlamydia a few years a go from an old relationship. But i went right after i could tell something was wrong and received medicine for it.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: OB GYN
5/29/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 26 days ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Ted Manos M.D., board certified obgyn, and I can respond. I need to know your age, did you bleed immediately after sex, has this happened before, and are you still bleeding.