OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have goo leaking from the front of my vigina, (not the…

I have white goo...

I have white goo leaking from the front of my vigina, (not the usual type) and I don't have a family doctor nearby, what do I do? What could it be?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

It's been a few days, I had what looked like an in grown hair or a vaginally zit on the outside of my vagina, and when I popped that, I just thought that was what was leaking. It wasn't until today that I noticed that the goo was coming from inside

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had sex about 2 weeks ago? Could that be part of the problem?

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Thank you

Dear customer

I am so sorry to hear about this white goo/discharge.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Do you have any pain there?

Any foul odor or vaginal itching?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

I'm 20, and no I don't think there is any pain, and just itching where I had the bump/in grown hair? (If that's what it was). It itches after I walk for a while and whatever it is starts leaking again
it doesn't smell great but it's not a killer oder

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having this white goo/discharge from the front of vagina since last few days can most likely be due to pus discharge from the ingrown hair.

Medically this is called as folliculitis.It is inflammation of one or more hair follicles.The damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria staphylococcus.

Yes,the sexual intercourse can aggravate the symptoms.

Following is recommended for you now:

· Apply ointment ultramide or ointment polysporin.they are available as OTC(over the counter) at your pharmacy without prescription & will help you greatly.

· Warm compresses made with white vinegar or Burow's solution will help quick healing.

If still the symptoms persists then you need to consult your doctor for examination & accordingly oral antibiotics & other medications may be prescribed.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit is less likely required.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

My lower stomach has been hurting a little over the last few days but I didn't think much of it
However, the puss is coming from inside, the ingrown hair is on the outside and on the skin

Dear customer

Thank you for replying back.

If the thick white vaginal discharge is coming from inside of vagina,then there is possibility of a yeast infection.

It is one of the most common infection in females.

Following is recommended for you now:

· Apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.

· Probiotics are one of the most important parts of a Candida albicans/yeast infection cure..There are many brands of probiotics easily available as over the counter at your pharmacy.

If still after this the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral antifungal medication like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit & prescription medications are less likely required.

So bot***** *****ne is outside vagina-you can apply ointment ultramide or ointment polysporin and inside please apply ointment monistat vaginal cream. This will help to eradicate the infection completely.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today,

we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

May I help you further?

Do you need more help?

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance

I am online & waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Thank you for your help

Dear customer

Thank you for the words of appreciation & for using just answer website.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor