OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I’m haveing trouble getting an erection and keeping it and…

Customer Question
I’m haveing trouble getting...

I’m haveing trouble getting an erection and keeping it and it’s burning when I pee

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

A small pain in my left testicle

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It’s felt like this for a long time just never thought anything of it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
5/28/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

I'm sorry you are having urinary tract problems.

May I ask your age? Do you take any medications? Any unprotected sex with strangers?

i have had unprotected sex more than once and I’m 22

Thank you for this additional information. You may have Chlamydia which can be cured with prescription medication. May I suggest you go to your PCP or an Urgent Care Center for evaluation. Also, you can request a prescription for Viagra or Cialis to help you maintain an erection. Once your Urinary Tract Infection is cleared, your erection problems will also go away.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?