OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 24 yo female I have a hard lump on my upper right…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am a 24 yo female I have a hard lump on my upper right breast with pain.

Doctor's Assistant: When did you first notice this? When was your last mammogram?

It's been about a month since I noticed the lump and 2 weeks since the pain started. Last mammogram was in Jan 2018

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am currently taking lithium xanax limotragine ( if I spelled that correctly) and buspar

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
5/27/2018
OB GYN Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 2 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you got any mammogram done since you noticed this lump?

Regards

Please provide the above information so that we can move further

Regards

I tried canceling this so I don't get charged further was I unsuccessful?