OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My question is how risky it is to work around sick people…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi! Doctor's...

Second opinion] Hi!

Doctor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Yes thank you, ***** ***** is how risky it is to work around sick people while pregnant and to travel to Central America been in the 4th month of pregnancy?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes i’ve seen a dr. Already and for now just taking vitamins

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
5/26/2018
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 2 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

the question is on top
how risky it is to work around sick people while pregnant and to travel to Central America beeN in the 4th months of pregnancy ?

what type of sick people?

We don’t know exactly, the flu and others, but I can’t be certain of which ones
The only danger would be Zika. I would be worried about that for sure
Ok

Is this helpful?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.I strive for 5 star service for all customersIf you have more questions, just reply. :)