OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have an issue I have been dealing with for over a month. I…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue I have been dealing with for over a month. I don't know what to do!

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Last pap was in 2017. Never had irregular pap. This question is a little different. I have had anal irritation and there is white discharge around anus. No night itching. Should I try lotrimin?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
5/25/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 2 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Yes, this can be a yeast infection.

You may try Lotrimin.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Just plain lotrimin?

Yes, plain Lotrimin would be good.

It is privilege assisting you.

Ok thank you

You are very welcome.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5-star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.