How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 39917
Experience:  I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pinkish vaginal discharge with foul odor, could I get

Customer Question

I have pinkish vaginal discharge with foul odor, could I get over the counter medicine from a CVS for that?
JA: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?
Customer: Last one was April 2016, all the Pap smears were normal
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, all normal, not sexually active, everything else is normak
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.

This sounds like a yeast infection and for that you can get either Monistat or Lamisil to treat it

A RePhresh vaginal douce and oral probiotics will also help

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All these medicines available over the counter?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.

Yes--at any CVS

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you