OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I inserted a boric acid suppository on Friday is it safe for…

Customer Question
Hi I inserted a...

Hi I inserted a boric acid suppository on Friday is it safe for me to have oral sex today

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes good health

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: OB GYN
4/2/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Once you have used the boric acid suppository you need more than 7 days to have any type of oral or penetrative sex, It's not safe to have oral sex right now because it's only been 72 hours since we saw you.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

I would have to wait until Thursday
Seven days from the day of insertion or after
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 3 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hi I'm Dr Chip

You asked for a different expert

Actually at this point it would be safe for you to have oral sex--no harm to you or your partner at this point

Please let me know if you need any more information