OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was in the ER and was told I have a hemorrhagic cyst and a…

Customer Question
I was in the...

I was in the ER and was told I have a hemorrhagic cyst and a GYN was consulted a said there is a possible malignancy on the CT scan and ultrasound. I have a follow-up appointment with the GYN tomorrow.

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

I have had an abnormal pap before

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

That’s the only thing big medical issues

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here.

May I ask how you are?

What exactly did the reports say?

How *old* you are, that is.