OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had an ultrasound yesterday at the er and also a camera…

Customer Question
I had an ultrasound...

I had an ultrasound yesterday at the er and also a camera inserted in my vagina. I also

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?

40

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

Well from er yesterday

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

There is imaging that suggests cyst mass or somethk

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Can I send you a picture of the radiologist report for you to tell me what the likelihood of it being serious is.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you send me the radiology report?