OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I need some answers about abnormal discharge. In feb 2 2018…

Customer Question
I need some answers...

I need some answers about abnormal discharge

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you dealt with the discharge? Have you experienced this in the past?

In feb 2 2018 I got treated for trich but my partner didn’t. And although we used condoms after I was told that the infection can still be around his Genital area. Well i started discharging again around March 10th then we both got treated on March 14th. We were told to wait a week after to have sex. So we waited a week and I had a lot of white creamy discharge. I have some discharge now but it doesn’t have an odor, no burning or itching and it’s only a drop or two everyday with little white specks

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

My last Pap smear was feb 2 and nothing abnormal other than trich

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/30/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it sounds like you are having sex pretty regularly

this can cause some excessive vaginal fluid discharge.

no odor is a good sign for lack of vaginal infection like fungal or bacterial infection.