OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am pretty sure I have endometriosis and I am being seen by…

Customer Question
Hi! I am pretty...

Hi! I am pretty sure I have endometriosis and I am being seen by a new OBGYN tomorrow. Well. I definitely want my pain to be managed, but when they look at the prescription monitoring site, they’ll see that my dentist prescribed me vicuprofen recently and then my pcp also had prescribed me hydrocodone. That was two weeks ago and I think they’re going to think I am a drug seeker, but I really, truly am not.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Oh I’ve had this pain for years. I initially got an adenomiosis diagnosis in 2015, got the mirena, but to no avail.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I can’t think of anything- i just had my wisdom teeth pulled, lol but that’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/30/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. What is your question?