OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I spotted 3 days before my expected period (03/15) till the…

Customer Question
I spotted 3 days...

I spotted 3 days before my expected period (03/15) till the 17th i got a flow it was light pink then brown it last till the 19 now i beem vomiting and feel thumps or flutters in my tummy dont want to get my hopes up but what could be wrong

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes i keep track of most of my information

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had two seperate cyst one that gave a false pregnancy when it ruptured in November

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: OB GYN
3/27/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 23 days ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok thanks

Thank you for your patience.

If you have regular periods and if you generally have good blood flow from the first 1-2 days, this is bleeding this month is unusual and could be due to implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is generally light and clears up within a few days.

The vomiting can be due to an increase in the HCG level but can also be due to stress.

The flutters are not related to pregnancy since pregnancy flutters do not occur until about the 18-20th week of pregnancy.

Please get a pregnancy test done for confirmation.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more information.
If not, please click on a positive rating (5 stars) to leave feedback.
Thank you.

Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor