OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 12 weeks pregnant and was in a room today that had a…

Good afternoon. I am 12...
Good afternoon. I am 12 weeks pregnant and was in a room today that had a lot of nail polish remover and it stunk very bad and I wasn’t feeling well after I was in that room. Is this anthing I need to get checked out? I was exposed to all the fumes and smell maybe.
3/26/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

That one time exposure wasn't enough to harm your or your pregnancy so there's no need to worry and no need to get checked out

Please let me know if you need any more information

Thank you Dr. Chip

My pleasure and call on me anytime

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice