OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Had sex and tampon got lost for three weeks didn’t know

Customer Question
Had sex and tampon...

Had sex and tampon got lost for three weeks didn’t know about it. Started new anxiety meds this month. Period was super light and short and faint line on pregnancy test. Is it possible to be pregnant

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it possible the medication is the reason I was light and now a fainted line
3/26/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If you have had a period then you can not be pregnant. It does not matter if it is light or heavy, long or short - if you have menstruated, then you are not pregnant.

A faint line on a pregnancy test does not mean you are pregnant or not pregnant. It means the test has to be repeated.

I will suggest that you repeat the test in 2 days and see what it shows.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 27 days ago

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor