OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am taking duphaston on day 16th funny is I start my period…

Customer Question
Hi, I am taking...

Hi, I am taking duphaston on day 16th funny is I start my period on the 4th day at the mid of my dose, is that okay

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes I did

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I want a child badly and my Dr prescribe me duphaston and progynova

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/26/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 4 months ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

Do you mean that you started your period on the 4th day of taking duphaston?

How regular are your periods?

When did your last normal period start?

Do you know if you're ovulating? Thank you.