OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Maam this is embarrassing but i was masterbating with a

Maam this is embarrassing...

Maam this is embarrassing but i was masterbating with a bottle and i think it cut me and i think now its swollen

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you and the i and the mother? What symptoms is she having?

What?

Doctor's Assistant: When was her last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

I dont know what those are

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Can you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
A photo of what?

Whatever's cut and swollen

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Its inside my vagina in the back.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Also before i used the bottle i had vaginal discharges and odors, now after the bottle there was a little blood at the time and now the back of my vagina feels swollen and hurts when i touch it

I understand

Sounds like you had a bacterial vaginosis before you masturbated with the bottle and the bottle scraped your inflamed vagina

I don't think you did any major damage but obviously you need to see your doctor for a pelvic exam, cultures and a course of antibiotics for this

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Whats a pelvic exam?

Putting a speculum in your vagina to look for any abrasions or tears

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Also, my periods are like 2 to 3 months apart should i be worried?

Well that's really a different subject

But you would need to be checked for anemia, thyroid problems or possibly endometriosis to check on that

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Ok you cant give me anything? I have to go to a doctor?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Will it be ok if i dont do anything about it? Because its been like this for years and there have been no big problems

Sorry but we don't do prescriptions here--that would be both illegal and malpractice

But no harm done if you don't do anything about it

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice