OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a tiny cut right above my anus and like 3 sores on…

Customer Question
Hello, so I have...

Hello, so I have a tiny cut right above my anus and like 3 sores on the bottom of my right but cheek that is only uncomfortable when i wipe after using the bathroom

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It only hurts alittle when i wipe my butt after pooping its been 4 days today

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
3/24/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.Das, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr.Das
Dr.Das, Doctor

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a few minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was masturbating a little rough the day before

Thank you for your reply.

This type of cut above the anus and the sores can occur due to a number of reasons - trauma due to too much scratching of the skin, aggressive hygiene after a bowel movement, a fungal infection or even rough masturbation.

If one has risk factors for sexually transmitted diseases ( multiple sexual partners or homosexuality or unprotected sex), then an immediate checkup by a doctor is needed.

Please apply Lotrimin ointment twice a day and Triple bacteria ointment once daily for 3 days. If the cut ans d the sores still persist after 3 days, please see a doctor. Both are available without a prescription.

I hope this helped.
Let me know if you need more information.
If not, please click on a positive rating ( 5 stars) to leave feedback.

Thank you.

Dr.Das
Dr.Das
Dr.Das, Doctor