OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was missed 3 weeks. I bought pregnant test. I tested it.

Customer Question
I was missed 3...

I was missed 3 weeks.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I bought pregnant test. I tested it. It show no pregnant. Is it correct?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My son is 9 months old

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/23/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

When was your last menstrual period?

Are you breastfeeding?

Are you taking any medications?

History of unprotected sex?

Any other medical history?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Age 41
Last period February 28
No breastfeeding
I took emergency bill..

Are your periods regular before?

When had you taken an emergency pill?

I took the bill after one day

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, chances of pregnancy are very less likely.

You may have hormonal imbalance from an emergency pill and it's common to have an irregular period after taking it.

As your last period was Feb 28.

And you should wait for 10 days more to get your next period.

If you wouldn't get your period within 10 days then do a repeat urine pregnancy test with a morning urine sample.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.