OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Pls I need to ask some questions that’s bothering me. Am 31…

Pls I need to...

Pls I need to ask some questions that’s bothering me

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?

Am 31 years of age married with a four year old son. My husband has been away for almost five years now . We join my husband her in Canada seven months now n I still haven’t gotten pregnant up till now I feel sad already becos my boy is always telling me yo give him a little sister. Could something be wrong with me?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

I havnt had any exams yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I arrived in Canada from Africa in August

Hello
3/23/2018
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

50% of the time for pregnancy issue is the man's fault with low sperm possibly

do you have a gyn doctor who can do some testing and gyn exam for you?

No I don’t
Can I help us pleas

we can't see patients face to face

we are here to help answer medical questions.

you need to try to get a GP doctor in canada to be evaluated if you want to get pregnant

Ok I will
Buh how is it possible he might have problems when I already av a son with him who is4years

his sperm count could have dropped

or you could have other issues in your pelvis which needs to be checked for by pelvic ultrasound

Sure
Will try n see a doctor about it thanks so much

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
55357;�

thanks for the positive feedback

thanks for using JustAnswer.com