OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Swollen vagina on right side. Feels like a pulled muscle…

Customer Question
Swollen vagina on right side...
Swollen vagina on right side. Feels like a pulled muscle
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/22/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 3 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Ted Manos M.D., obgyn and I can assist you. You have a tender swelling like walnut size in the inner lip on one side?
I don't see a limp it's just swollen and sore
Lump
I can’t help you from what you’re describing without examining you. You may have developed a hernia or there is a gland on either side of the vaginal opening that can swell and may need drainage. My advice is to have a doctor or nurse check it and advise you. Good luck.