OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Recently my mom got diagnosed with cancer and I’m extremely…

Customer Question
Recently my mom got diagnosed...
Recently my mom got diagnosed with cancer and I’m extremely worried and stressed about my own health. I had a hysterectomy in 2015 for hpv cancer cells on my uterine wall. They removed my uterus cervix and Fallopian tubes. I’m the last two weeks I hv had a loss of appetite
That seems to have started after a gas attack I had some bloating pressure and twinging I’m my left side followed by some abdominal pressure that made me urinate more often. All that seems to be gone away. Except for the appetite. Now I’m concerned about vsginal or ovarian cancer. Please help
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Do you need more info
3/21/2018
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 4 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?