OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 67 at age 27 of age I had horrible double down cramps…

Customer Question
I am 67 at...

I am 67 at age 27 of age I had horrible double down cramps diagnosed as endometriosis confirmed by surgery which removed in overy removed and adhesions up to my kidneys. After the removal the of

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

For the same problems I am left with a virgina that gives me excruciating cramps during sex. Could be the onsets

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

The ssme reoccurance of adhesions but on the vagina?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No is there someone I can see I live in Redmong?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
3/20/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

I'm sorry you are having problems with intercourse. Endometriosis is aggravated by hormonal control and at 67 I will assume you are menopausal. Your pain is being caused by a lack of estrogen which causes dryness and thinning of the vaginal/uterine lining. May I suggest you schedule an appointment with a Gynecologist for examination and prescription for an Estrogen Cream to apply to your vagina. This will increase the secretions and relieve the dryness there. If getting an appointment is difficult, try over the counter KY Jelly which is a lubricant that will ease your dryness. Eating Yogurt daily also helps to replace estrogen. The best treatment is the Estrogen Supplement which is only by prescription.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor