OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently had sex on Friday. After having sex my vagina was…

Customer Question
I recently had sex on...
I recently had sex on Friday. After having sex my vagina was really sore. It felt a bit swollen because it was hard to wipe. Later on Saturday night I checked it out and I seen a few blisters down there. One is on the outer Labia. The other is literally on the entrance and one a little bit below. I realized that I tear easily from sex because when I was on depo it gave me a lot of yeast infections. I’ve been off for about a year now but I still get them every so often. I’ve had sex before where I’ve ripped a bit and it would heal after a day or two but I’ve never gotten blisters before. I’m wondering what should I do.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/19/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am here to help you. Can you tell me please, have you been having any vaginal discharge or bleeding from the blisters?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

Have you ever had blisters or similar pain and discomfort? Does it look like fluid filled blister?