OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have some yellow discharge with pelvic pain is that

Hi I have some...

Hi I have some yellow discharge with pelvic pain is that something to be worried about?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It’s been over a week now but the pain only last about 2 days but the discharge is ongoing then turns into spotting

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a IUD put in about 2 and a half years ago I also had an abortion the same time I had the IUD put in

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you sexually active?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello?
I have to sign off for a bit. I will get back to you tonight
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay thank you

Ok.

unprotected sex?

could it be an STI?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m not sure?

That would be the first thing I would suspect

you need STI testing

full exam and testing

is this helpful?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay I will see a doctor

was this helpful?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

great thank you!!!

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor