OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

A 3 months ago, I deep kissed one girl. I didnt know that…

A 3 months ago...

A 3 months ago, I deep kissed one girl. I didnt know that person, but later I find out that she is transvestite. At that moment i have a craped lips and canker sore. I was wondering if he/she have blood in mouth, i am on risk for HIV.
38 days (5.42 week) later i developed high fever and sore troat. After the fever has disappeared, I got a strange red rash od my hands and legs. see pictures: https://i.imgur.com/trSRfR1.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ivEJr4x.jpg and https://i.imgur.com/cFU8Grg.jpg

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My sister develop the same symtoms like me, two weeks before me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I attach pictures
3/18/2018
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you can get blood testing for HIV, but kissing a transvestite with HIV doesn't put you at risk for HIV

those red spots on your fingers could be due to dermatitis, eczema allergy to detergent or severe dry skin.

do you live in Macedonia?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i live in Macedonia. I had the possible exposure on December 22 2018. My sister (i dont know how) get the same symptoms on 14 jan 2018 (high fever, sore troat and rush).. Two weeks later on 30 jan 2018 I get the symtoms too.I'm afraid that maybe I am infected with HIV and somehow I've infected my sister too. For example by drinking water from the same bottle, while I had opened in the mouth. But how then she get the symtoms before me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm afraid that maybe I am infected with HIV and somehow I've infected my sister too. For example by drinking water from the same bottle, while I had canker sore in my mouth. But how then she get the symtoms before me

no, you would not have contracted HIV and spread it to your sister.

your symptoms are more likely to be a common cold viral infection or bug bite infection caused

these are not symptoms of HIV

are you able to go get blood testing. this will tell for sure

but I bet you don't have HIV.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can go for test, but I'm too scared.
I also had a small rashes on the face after fever. I attach a picture.I wanted to ask does the ARS symptoms can develop after 5.4 weeks and if I have infected my sister, how she get the ARS symptoms before me.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
img

no, ARS symptoms would not develop after 5.4 weeks

you don't have HIV from just kissing.

this looks like acne or blocked skin pores on your face.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
5.4 weeks (38 days) is too late for ARS symtoms, right? Because on internet I read that they can develop up to 6 weeks (42 days)

your symptoms are not from ARS

kissing is not a risk factor for HIV

you did not contract HIV from kissing a transvestite

you did not give your sister HIV.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Potencial blood contact with canker sores and cracked lips during kissing is not risk for hiv? And how big risk?
my lips was 100%, cracked like this (see picture).What is your opinion? should I do a test.

no, those are not risks for HIV spread.

HIV can not be spread through kissing and cracked lips

your HIV test will be negative.

Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok. that's all I wanted to ask. Thank you very much for your answers.

you are welcome
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor