OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

What percentage of women in the US struggle with infertility…

What percentage of women in...
What percentage of women in the US struggle with infertility or are unable to conceive naturally after one year?
3/16/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Well, according to studies, About 10 percent of women (6.1 million) in the United States ages 15-44 have difficulty in getting pregnant or staying pregnant, naturally after one year.

I would also clear that-

Both women and men can have problems that cause infertility.

About one-third of infertility cases are caused by women's problems.

Another one third of fertility problems are due to the man.

The other cases are caused by a mixture of male and female problems or by unknown problems.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Thanks.

Dear,

Most Welcome.

God bless you !!

Thanks for using justanswer.com