OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Washing myself with heaps of sorbelene cream wash and then…

Customer Question
Washing myself with heaps of...
Washing myself with heaps of sorbelene cream wash and then straight having rough sex and foreplay at 4 weeks 5 days pregnant then spotted two hours later and miscarriage a week later did these things cause miscarriage?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
3/16/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. No not at all. Neither of those causes miscarriage. Miscarriage happens when there are serious
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ya didnt finish your answer
Miscarriage happens when there are serious problems with the genetics of the embryo or the way it was developing. What you did , did not cause it.
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD