OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My husband and I were not trying to get pregnant yet but I…

Customer Question
Hello! my husband and...

Hello! my husband and I were not trying to get pregnant yet but I was late for my period so I took a test and it came back positive but I drank this past weekend, I want make sure I didn’t do any harm to the baby

Doctor's Assistant: Back (~medical bodypart)

What?

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you and your husband? What symptoms is he having?

I am 28 my husband is 25 and I have sore breasts, I have also felt tired and my bowl movements have been off track

Doctor's Assistant: When was his last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

Not sure if that last one is a symptom

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 1 month ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

A one weekend drinking is not likely to harm the baby. But you should not drink now.

Please do not worry. You can go ahead with the pregnancy.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you, ***** ***** the only drinks I have had in theee weeks and I am
definitely stopping now, I do have one more question, two days ago I had light pink in my CM after sex (very little) but I thought that my period coming, is it a bad sign or sign of miscarriage?

This tiny spotting is just due to hormonal change which is common in early pregnancy or implantation (termed implantation bleeding). Nothing to worry.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor