OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Can I take Kroger's version of Emetrol for nausea. No just…

Good Morning, Doctor's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Doctor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Can I take Kroger's version of Emetrol for nausea.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No just found out I was pregnant.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

And have to get pregnancy medicaid, but I have to get tested first to prove I am really pregnant to get the insurance

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't take medication just vitamins and now my prenatals

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Good Morning,

Doctor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No just found out I was pregnant.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

And have toget pregnancy medicaid, but I have to get tested first to prove I am really pregnant to get the insurance

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

THIS WAS MY CONVERSATION AND NEVER GOT AN ANSWER. MADE ME PAY $5

Yes, you can safely take Emetrol during pregnancy.

Emetrol is an antiemetic combination that contains sugar and phosphoric acid.

Emetrol is safe for pregnancy.

This would relive nausea. No need to worry. You can safely take it.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
If it doesn't help what is my next option

You can follow below measures-

Eat small meals and snacks frequently throughout the day so your stomach is never empty.

You should not lie down right after eating because this can slow digestion.

You should Eat dishes served cold or at room temperature because hot foods tends to have a stronger aroma.

You can Try ginger. You can Look for ginger ale made with real ginger, or grate some fresh ginger into hot water to make ginger tea.

You should use above tips, and doctor don't advise to extra medication at this time.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh